Polish ancestry-in this group

  • swb32cox
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 3:54 PM
      just wondering if anybody else in the group has ancestors from POLAND?
    • Cliff. Johnston
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 4:29 PM
        My maternal side of the family came from Ostro, Poland.  Here's a link to some of them on my PBase site:

        I am having a Devil of a time trying to get one of them to do a Y-DNA test - no one seems to trust any government and what they may do with the results.

        Cliff.
        just wondering if anybody else in the group has ancestors from POLAND?
      • dale perry
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 7:17 PM
          Cliff you have a beautiful family, I love the old photo's. I came from a line of black hair and blue eyes. I love the discovery we are having in our group. Best of luck as we  continue our search. Dale