M223 to Poland

  • swb32cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2014
      I am just curious how everything that is being posted about M223 and CELTS, and GERMANS and  VIKINGS connects to M223 getting into the GORALE area of POLAND.
       I have said I am P95, and ancestors are from a unique area of POLAND called the GORALES. The GORALE dialect is different than 'ethnic' Polish.

      I read about SCOTS going to POLAND back when King Charles I got dethroned and CROMWELL has on the rampage.

      Wondering if POLISH language and especially the GORALE dialect has any connections to CELTIC or other languages were referenced in prior messages here. I do know that SERBS can understand POLISH.