Big Y test still on offer at discount but hurry

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2013
      Seems the Big Y test can still be ordered at the discount price but for how much longer is anyone's guess. If it does not appear on your main page when you log into your kit, use the Order Upgrade button, then select the Special Offers. It is in the drop down list.

      Wayne
    • PDR48X2Z22L@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2013
        Wayne,

        When originally ordered (first day), as part of Batch 542, the Big Y test results were expected on December 31, 2013.

        The latest update, however, has been changed.  Ray's order status now reads:

        Batch #542  "
        We will release results from the BIG Y Pre-Sale with the BETA myFTDNA results pages in mid February 2014."

        So, it now looks like we won't be seeing results for quite a while now.

        In the meanwhile, Ray's Geno 2.0 results are still expected by month's end.  We will keep you posted.

        Denise