chromo 2 results

  • James Hepworth
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2013
      My Chromo2 results are just coming through. Still trying to get my head around the list of positive snps, particularly the S ones. So far I have found: CTS616,CTS6433,CTS9183, L1129,S390(L801),Z161,Z183... these I recognize as M223 SNPs. Any others to look for?
      James Hepworth.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2013
        James,

        When you get your raw data file can you send a copy through to me and cc it to Kenneth Nordtvedt, thanks.

        As for looking for any other SNPs downstream of CTS6433, there are not too many known at present - Z78, CTS661/L1272, CTS7010, PF3292.

        Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 11:22 PM
        Subject: [I-M223] chromo 2 results

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2013
          Wayne,
          Haven't got the raw data available to download yet, I will send it on to you when I can. My Big Y results should be coming end Dec as well, so they may be more useful!
          cheers
          James