FTDNA Special Offers and Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2013
      For those members of the I-M223 Project that have just 12, 25 or 37 markers, here is your opportunity to upgrade to 67 or better still 111 markers.

      FTDNA have their sale on Y-DNA upgrades until 31 December. Please consider upgrading to 67 or 111 markers. To see what is on sale, log into your account or the account of the relative you administer the account for, click on Order An Upgrade. On the new page you will see Special Offers, click on the Order Special Offer button. From the drop down menu you can select the product you wish to order.

      Thanks
      Wayne Roberts
      Co-Administrator
      I-M223 Project