For Jimmie Roy Johansson

  • texasfalconer@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2013
      Now that you've tested positive for L1290 I'd like to encourage you to contact me and join our Johnstons in Poldean (Scotland) group. It would appear that your Y-DNA fits in quite nicely :-)

      Cliff. Johnston
    • jpb242655
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2013

        Some time ago K. Nordtvedt communicated to me that I (Braun) and the Johnstons have a Most Reccent Common ancestor about 800 years ago give or take a few centuries and that I and Johansson share a MRCA about 2000 years ago give or take.  I assume that means the the MRCA of the Johnstons and Johansson would have lived about 2000 years ago as well.  Does anyone know that genetic distance between the  Johnstons and Johansson who has just tested positive for L1290?   The names are so close.  Is that coincidence or more than that?