RE: [I-M223] FW: [yDNAhgI] P78+ Cont-3 should get 111 markers

  • Scott E. Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013

      Wayne, Please let me know if we may please ask the following to increase their STR markers:

      1)      Linville N113686,

      2)      Williams 156706, and

      3)      McAbee 102704.

      Please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s anything that I may do to help move forward with this.  Thank you for your consideration, Scott