Re: [I-M223] Cont3 tests pending
- Hello Mary,I hope you and the family are all well. Thanks for your message. At present there are no further tests to take for Albert. We are currently investigating a couple of Geno 2.0 results for men that are just as special as your Albert. They do not have any markers as yet so we do not know if they will be part of your group or in a group parallel to it. See my attached SNP tree.Best wishesWayne----- Original Message -----From: Mary L AllenSent: Friday, September 13, 2013 12:27 AMSubject: Re: [I-M223] Cont3 tests pendingWayne,I recently did the 111 markers test for kit 60410 - Albert Allen, are there any others I should do? I have no idea where we are now. I think we were one of the odd ones...Mary AllenOn Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Wayne Roberts <wayne_r_roberts@...> wrote:Scott,Here is a run down on Cont3 SNP tests pending and also L1228 tests pending.P78 - kits 155821, 154462, N87122.L1443 - 103295, B1563,and there are those couple of L700, L1226 and a L704 as well as three each of PF6896 and PF6902--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------L1228 - 199579, 155821, 247485, N115430------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original Message -----Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:48 AMSubject: RE: [I-M223] Re: L1443 in Cont3
Wayne, My thoughts, corresponding to your thoughts below, are:
1) L484 & L1443. We're still waiting on L1443 results for our friend Bill Ballough (103295) and P78 and L1228 results for Gonzalez (155821). Bill could be L1443- or Gonzalez could be P78. I haven't heard Aaron or a single Co-Administrator accept my hypothesis that L1443 is phyloequivalent to P78 and L484, so my understanding is that we'll select more people to ask to test L1443 and/or L484 if Bill turns out to be L1443+ and Gonzalez isn't P78, but you want the results to come in for Bill and Gonzalez before we do that and that won't be until next month at the earliest. Knowing that L1443 is phyloequivalent is better than not knowing about it, so I've been quite satisfied with our L1443 testing.
2) L1228. My understanding is that we're waiting for the P78 and L1228 results for Gonzalez (155821) before asking Pike (194314), Olivera (N60328), Costa (220257), or Munoz (247485) to test L1228. Please let us know your thoughts regarding asking Pike (194314) to test L1228 and, if he doesn't respond, asking Olivera to test L1228?
3) L700, L703, L704, PF6896, PF6902 & L1226. My understanding is that we're waiting for the L704 and L1226 results for Watkins and the PF6896 and PF6902 results for Dawes (95786) and Perry before asking anyone to test these SNPs and that won't be until next month at the earliest. The last time that I checked, FTDNA still didn't have PF6899 up for individual orders.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything that I can do. As always, thanks for all of your help with the Project, Scott
Scott, Weliver and Alshammari have both come back as L1443+. It is looking more like L1443 is another phyloequivalent SNP to P78. Very disappointing.
As for Olivera and Pike you listed below, I cannot make a call one way or the other on them both. They will need to test one, if negative, then test the other.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: [I-M223] Re: L1443 in Cont3
Wayne, Please let me know your thoughts on moving Olivera (N60328) up next to Pike (194314) in P78 with the question being whether Olivera (N60328) and Pike (194314) belong in P78 or L1228? Thanks, Scott
- Scott,The order has been placed for PF6899.Thank-you for your donation to cover this cost and thanks to Franklin Dawes for being out tester again.Wayne----- Original Message -----Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:32 AMSubject: RE: [I-M223] Re: L1443 in Cont3
Wayne, That sounds good. I contributed the $39 to the Project Fund, so please order PF6899 for Dawes. Thanks for your help, Scott
Scott, I think we could order PF6899 for Dawes but leave it at that for now until we see what comes back with Big Y tests.
What I expect we will find for Cont3 branches at present (pre-Big Y) are:
L701, L702, PF6894, PF6897 --> P78, L484, L1143
L701, L702, PF6894, PF6897 --> L699, L703, PF6896, PF6899, PF6902
L701, L702, PF6894, PF6897 --> L699, L703, PF6896, PF6899, PF6902 --> L704
L701, L702, PF6894, PF6897 --> L699, L703, PF6896, PF6899, PF6902 --> L704 --> L700
L701, L702, PF6894, PF6897 --> L699, L703, PF6896, PF6899, PF6902 --> L704 --> L1126
But one could be surprised. And someones somewhere are also L705/S465, L706 and L707 though they may not all be in Cont3.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:52 AM
Subject: RE: [I-M223] Re: L1443 in Cont3
Wayne, Please confirm that we can move forward with requesting PF6899 for Dawes 95786 per your email below and I’ll contribute the $39 to the Project Fund? Thanks, Scott
PF6896, PF6899 and PF6902 update.
Permission to test for PF6896, PF6899 and PF6902 was received from … Dawes Kit 95786….
No word back from Feller kit 116271. However he has not tested for L699, L703 or L704 and I would therefore rule him out unless L703 and L704 were also tested.
Of the members in Cont3a - XX group, only Dawes, Tate and Morgan kit 24276 have tested for L699 and L703 with Dawes also testing L704-. It is a rather sad state of affairs that all of the others (excusing the other three Morgans) are not confirmed L699+ and/or L703+ and L704-. They should be encouraged to test for L703 at least.
Dawes is really the only reliable option to test for PF6896, PF6899 and PF6902 as he is known L699+, L703+ and L704-. Tate or Morgan are the next best with L699+ and L703+.
Testing in Cont3a - XX1 (L704 group) was put on hold until we had confirmation of results for one or more from Cont3a - XX group.