Overdue results

  • joaobraz_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
      Hi guys,
      Anybody knows what's going on with FTDNA? I have a SNP test result overdue by a month now (it was due on 7/29/2013). I've sent an email one week ago asking about it but received no answer ... very frustrating!

      JOAO
      kit 260237.
    • Bob Hamlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
        Are you sure it isn't completed?  You wont be notified.  It will just show up on your page as completed.

        Anybody knows what's going on with FTDNA? I have a SNP test result overdue by a month now (it was due on 7/29/2013). I've sent an email one week ago asking about it but received no answer ... very frustrating!

        JOAO
        kit 260237.

      • Christopher
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2013
          Yes, they are running behind

          Check out their Batch Calendar forum postings

          http://forums.familytreedna.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

          http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=33329

          -Chris

          --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "joaobraz_2000" <joaobraz_2000@...> wrote:

          > Hi guys,
          > Anybody knows what's going on with FTDNA? I have a SNP test result overdue by a month now (it was due on 7/29/2013). I've sent an email one week ago asking about it but received no answer ... very frustrating!
          >
          > JOAO
          > kit 260237.

        • joaobraz_2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
            Hi Bob,

            Yes I'm sure! It still shows up in my page as "waiting for results" ... anyways, coincidence or not, I just received this morning a response to my email telling me to be patient, that they were trying to see what's going on ... so I'm curious to see what they're gonna come up as an excuse ...

            JOAO