P95+

  • swb32cox
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2013
      just curious. when I look at matches for me in Y-DNA on Ftdna I get a number of hits, but most have never tested for P95.
      BUT I contacted a few of the matches and they say that when they log in it says P95-, but they never tested for P95.

      IF i look at there Y-DNA results are there specific markers that I can see that would tell me they are P95-.

      or should I post them to this site so one of your experts can tell me not to worry about one or more?
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2013
        Stan,

        Have a look at Kenneth's I-M223 Modalities for P95+ identifying markers.