Re: DYS533 Results for 86247

  • sallfertorr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
      Hello, Greg

      I sent an invite to the email you provided. Once you are able to join using that email, let me know and I'll remove the old address from the group.

      If you are referring to the email connected to your FT DNA account, I cannot change it. You need to log in and edit your personal information.

      Thank you,
      Aaron Torres