Re: WTY delay

  • sallfertorr
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 8:58 AM
      Hello, Robert

      Your WTY results are very important to our understanding of the I2b1/M223 haplogroup.

      I know this won't make you feel any better, but delays are very common as far as WTY is concerned. It is a complex test and FT DNA is understaffed. Astrid Krahn has been working on it.

      You are not the only one whose results are late. In any case, I would expect your exam to be scored before the end of May. Things are finally starting to move now.

      Thanks for your patience,
      Aaron Torres