P95+ possibilities

  • swb32cox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013
      I created a file on in this GROUP(and you should all have received email) with members having markers described by WAYNE that COULD indicate P95+.

      In this file is a list of all having any matching markers. Problem I have is deciding which of the MATCHING markers is more "important". I know that I found out I was P95+ when I did my 111 upgrade.

      THIS IS EMAIL FROM WAYNE ABOUT P95+
      P95+ seem to have the following STR markers DYS385a=14, 458=14; 534=14, 444=14, 481=28; 495=16 and some have 436=9 but of course mutations can occur in these also and cause some variation.