Tree for M223+.pdf

  • rob919ert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      I noticed that Ken's tree is regularly updated, the last update being June 1st 2012. These regular updates are of great help to understand the development of the internal relationships within M223.I would appreciate if updates are announced with a message in this group as not everyone is checking the links every day.
      By the way Ken, when the next update takes place, please add an "s" to my surname, spelling it correctly.
      Robert HofStee
      (wrongly spelled as Hoftee)
    • sallfertorr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Ken is not a part of this list because he does not like to work with Yahoo!. Please feel free to invite him.