Re: [I-M223] Seeking advice

  • Kevin Latendresse
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2013
      Greetings Wayne and H. Styri,

      No problem with the timing of your response. I sent a second question because I realized my first question might have been loaded. And as you can see by the delay in my response, I operate in fits and starts. After Easter came tax preparation and then the end of the semester rush.

      I'll sign up for the CTS6433+.

      Thanks,

      Kevin