Test Result

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
      Kit #205736 CTS6433 +

      Does this mean my grouping changes in anyway (Currently Cont 2a)?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2013
        John, I would imagine you will move to a group in Cont1 but waiting to hear from Aaron on this as I am unsure just where in Cont1 some of the new CTS6433+ will be placed. Perhaps a new Cont2a or Cont1 group needs to be formed to accommodate especially those with Y-GATA-H4=10.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
          Roger that. I'll keep my eye on it. Thanks.

          --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Roberts" <wayne_r_roberts@...> wrote:

          > John, I would imagine you will move to a group in Cont1 but waiting to hear from Aaron on this as I am unsure just where in Cont1 some of the new CTS6433+ will be placed. Perhaps a new Cont2a or Cont1 group needs to be formed to accommodate especially those with Y-GATA-H4=10.
          >
          > Wayne

        • sallfertorr
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
            Hello, John and Wayne

            Cont2a currently is = to CTS6433*.

            Cont1 is defined by a downstream SNP from CTS6433, Z78.

            In the future, we should discover another SNP downstream from CTS6433 that refines our understanding of the Cont2a group.