Re: [I-M223] P78+

  • Scott E. Stewart
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 23, 2013

      Wayne, I'm also Cont3a group 2, so thank you very much for confirming that there are no further SNP tests for that group at present.  My understanding is that, as of April 8, we're trying to determine the position of Cont3a within the Continental group:

      "If you belong to the Cont3a group, you can help us establish the position of SNP's CTS10057 and CTS10100 on the tree. These are upstream SNP's and we'd like to know their relationship to L701 and L702. They could potentially unite Z161, L701 and L702 under a large Continental umbrella."

      Please let us know the status?  Thanks, Scott

      Scott E. Stewart

      Phone:  817-887-8467

      Facsimile:  817-887-8001

      Mobile:  817-715-6188