Re: [I-M223] P78+

  • Anthony Stein
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 23, 2013
      David, I am also +P78.  I'm not sure where to go from here.
      Tony

      Anthony Asher Stein
      THE STEIN LAW FIRM
      4310 Madison Avenue
      Suite 113
      Kansas City, Missouri 64111
      tel. 816/753-1500
      fax. 816/753-1686

      AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
      Ratings

      Offices also in Parkville,
      Missouri.

      "NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain attorney-client privileged or otherwise confidential information. Recipients should ensure that proper security measures are taken to maintain any privileged or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient of this electronic mail message as listed above, please notify The 'Such and Such Law Firm" immediately and delete or destroy the electronic message and all printed copies. The unauthorized disclosure of privileged or otherwise confidential information is strictly prohibited. All recipients are hereby notified that (1) electronic mail is not secure, (2) any electronic mail sent to or received by you may be exposed to multiple computers and/or users in transit, and (3) interception during transit by improper access may occur."

      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 23, 2013

        Wayne, I'm also Cont3a group 2, so thank you very much for confirming that there are no further SNP tests for that group at present.  My understanding is that, as of April 8, we're trying to determine the position of Cont3a within the Continental group:

        "If you belong to the Cont3a group, you can help us establish the position of SNP's CTS10057 and CTS10100 on the tree. These are upstream SNP's and we'd like to know their relationship to L701 and L702. They could potentially unite Z161, L701 and L702 under a large Continental umbrella."

        Please let us know the status?  Thanks, Scott

        Scott E. Stewart

        Phone:  817-887-8467

        Facsimile:  817-887-8001

        Mobile:  817-715-6188

        David, you are in Cont3a group 2. There are no further SNPs to test for at present. I do know you have some of your 111 marker upgrade results back and they show some interesting values for certain markers. Looking forward to the rest being posted.

        If P78+ after testing, is there a separate group for us at I-M233 Groups?