Re: [I-M223] P78+

    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 23, 2013
      David, you are in Cont3a group 2. There are no further SNPs to test for at present. I do know you have some of your 111 marker upgrade results back and they show some interesting values for certain markers. Looking forward to the rest being posted.

      Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:05 AM
      Subject: [I-M223] P78+

      If P78+ after testing, is there a separate group for us at I-M233 Groups?

    • Anthony Stein
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 23, 2013
        David, I am also +P78.  I'm not sure where to go from here.
        Tony

        Anthony Asher Stein
        THE STEIN LAW FIRM
        4310 Madison Avenue
        Suite 113
        Kansas City, Missouri 64111
        tel. 816/753-1500
        fax. 816/753-1686

        AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
        Ratings

        Offices also in Parkville,
        Missouri.

        "NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain attorney-client privileged or otherwise confidential information. Recipients should ensure that proper security measures are taken to maintain any privileged or confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient of this electronic mail message as listed above, please notify The 'Such and Such Law Firm" immediately and delete or destroy the electronic message and all printed copies. The unauthorized disclosure of privileged or otherwise confidential information is strictly prohibited. All recipients are hereby notified that (1) electronic mail is not secure, (2) any electronic mail sent to or received by you may be exposed to multiple computers and/or users in transit, and (3) interception during transit by improper access may occur."

        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 23, 2013

          Wayne, I'm also Cont3a group 2, so thank you very much for confirming that there are no further SNP tests for that group at present.  My understanding is that, as of April 8, we're trying to determine the position of Cont3a within the Continental group:

          "If you belong to the Cont3a group, you can help us establish the position of SNP's CTS10057 and CTS10100 on the tree. These are upstream SNP's and we'd like to know their relationship to L701 and L702. They could potentially unite Z161, L701 and L702 under a large Continental umbrella."

          Please let us know the status?  Thanks, Scott

          Scott E. Stewart

          Phone:  817-887-8467

          Facsimile:  817-887-8001

          Mobile:  817-715-6188