y-search strs

  • Brian McCall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      I can not even access my FT Dna page, right now. Maybe, it is the weather.
       When, I first input my 111markers on y-search. Well, the number of  FT Dna markers, I was allowed to input. I input the str markers, as tested and the values used by FT Dna. Unless, advised by FT Dna to do otherwise. ( I do not remember FT Dna ever advising me to input a different str value. than the one stated on the FT Dna 111 marked test.) The markers not offered or tested by FT Dna on the 111 marker test. But, listed on the y-search str marker page. I left blank.
      I have not edited those str markers, since that time. Not even, since the new FT Dna home page has been started and put in place.
       Therefore, my DYS#717 value was 16. So, I left it blank. It has been blank ever since then. That is my best memory.

      Brian-BD McCall