Druiz and Druids

  • swb32cox
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
      I was bringing up the DRUIDS becaue they seem to be a much more ancient religious/ethnic group than the DRUIZ.
      I didn't think DRUIZ were distinct from other ARABIC groups as far as DNA.
      I wondered if the DRUIDS were heavy duty CELTIC DNA. I1
    • Rossa Mullen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
        Druids weren't really an ethnic group, a class may be a better description. Not much is really known of them, I think Barry Cunliffe has a good short book on what is known of them. Unfortunately the topic has attracted the new ages types which leads to all sorts of guff being thrown around.