I-M223 project pages don't map M284

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      I need to see a map of the distribution of M284 across Great Britain, most specifically including Ireland.

      On the I-M223 project, the mapping feature does not map M284!   For some bizarre reason, instead of mapping SNP’s, it maps people who have been deigned to need further Y DNA testing, into clumps, and then includes M284 in a group at the end who needed 37 markers and don’t need antying else.

      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What???  Who in the world wants to see maps of what somebody thinks people need to test for in place of maps of the distribution of SNPs?    No.  Don’t answer that.

      PLEASE, just put the map back so that it maps the SNPS!  It USED to, two years ago, the last time I looked at it!   Honestly!

      I REALLY need to see that map of the distribution of M284 in Ireland!

      Until the list owners recover their senses, can anyone PLEASE point me to any actual map or data on the distribution of M284 in Ireland.   I believe that M284 is evenly distributed across Great Britain.   I saw something contradicting that.

      I need this right away.

      Thanks!

      Yours,
      Dora Smith