Re: [I-M223] Ftdna sale

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      Yes Cheri, but it is not a sale. It is a new low price of US$39 for a 12 STR marker Y-DNA test. It is to make the Y-DNA test accessible to more men and increase their data base. Of course they may hope to recover revenue from upgrades.

      Hopefully with it being launched in London soon, we will see a lot more men test from the UK.

      Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:08 AM
      Subject: [I-M223] Ftdna sale

      Just saw this from I Haplogroup Forum.  Wonder how many markers it covers?  Must check!  Always wanted to know my husbands haplogroup!

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        The FTDNA 12 marker Y-DNA test for $39 is only available until Thursday 28th February 2013. I thought the way they worded the Press Release, it was a permanent price. Wayne