Re: [I-M223] Kit 229001 Geno 2 results

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 4, 2013

      Douglas,

      They have not come through yet. They make take a day or so to be processed.

      What you need to also do is DOWNLOAD your zipped csv data file, save it to your computer, do not select open. When you have it saved, email the zipped file to me, not the list. I'll then open it extract the Y-DNA SNPs and send them to Aaron and Ken so we can compare them with the results for other Roots members and see if any new SNPs show up. The Download button is right above the Transfer to FTDNA button.

      Cheers

      Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:47 PM
      Subject: [I-M223] Kit 229001 Geno 2 results

      I believe I posted them to FTDNA