Re: My gang came from the PODHALE in Southern Poland-known as GORALE
- About HAPLOs associated with the "GORAL" groups.
All people in these ethnic groups have the mixed haplogroups.
You can look at their history and FTDNA projects and compare:
1. Hutsuls (in Ukraine and Romania) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutsuls
2. Boykos (in Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyko
3. Lemkos (in Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemko
4. Ruthenians - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenians
- http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Transylvania/ (propably these results aren't public)
About Moravian Vlachs:
If I find other information about HAPLOs these group I will write about this to you.
--- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "swb32cox" wrote:
> We are not 'ethnically' Polish.
> anyone have any ideas if there are any HAPLO's associated with the below groups which make up many of the Gorale people.
> Hutsuls (in Ukraine and Romania)
> Lemkos (in Poland, Slovakia, Ukraine)
> Boykos (in Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia)
> Gorals in Podhale (pl: górale podhalañscy)
> Moravian Vlachs (Moravian Wallachia