Re: [I-M223] Re: Geno 2.0 results for a m284+ person

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2013
      Ross answered me privately.  It sounds like he hasn’t tested L126 or L137, or the third SNP that goes with them.   Does anyone yet know if they ARE included on the Geno 2.0 test?

      Dora

      Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 10:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] Re: Geno 2.0 results for a m284+ person

      Ross, do you know that you are M284+?   Do you belong to any subgroup of that clade?

      Dora

      Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 3:38 PM
      Subject: [I-M223] Re: Geno 2.0 results for a m284+ person

      Dear All;

      I have received my Geno 2.0 results and I am classifed as I - CTS616.

      I understand Geno does not test for M284+ and CTS 616 has been found derived for Roots and Cont 2 folk as well.

      Unfortunately I am having difficulty downloading the raw data so can't report anything further at present.

      Cheers
    • Ross Bradford
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2013
        Aaron:

        Geno 2.0 results have been transferred to FTDNA.

        As expected I am L126+ and L137+.

        Ross
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2013
          Ross, were L126 and L137 on the Geno 2 results?

          I thought you said you just ordered this test.

          Were any other downstream SNPs found?

          Dora

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2013

            Dora,