Geno 2.0 results.

  • cstarks294
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11 6:34 PM
      Kit 202943 Starks, Geno 2.0 results complete, data transfer completed 5 minutes ago.
      Chuck Starks
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11 7:38 PM
        Oh my godfather Chuck. There certainly are a lot of them. They must take you back to Adam. I wonder how many will be downstream for Roots sector from those already known.

        Congratulations,
        Wayne.

        Kit 202943 Starks, Geno 2.0 results complete, data transfer completed 5 minutes ago.
        Chuck Starks

      • Douglas Hobbs
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12 9:02 AM
          Should be an interesting heads up compariosn in M233 roots since kit 229001 (N13753 father) has ordered the Geno 2.0 test.

          Doug Hobbs

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12 9:28 AM
            Wayne,
            I hope at least a few will be