Re: [I-M223] Best Wishes for the New Year

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      Best wishes to you also Leo and to all the I-M223 members and their families for a safe and happy Christmas, Festive or Holiday Season and the New Year 2013. Wayne

      Administrators, in special Aaron Torres, and members of the I-M223 Y-Haplogroup. Thanks for your cooperation and all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      Leo Embregts from the Netherlands

      Kit 235511

    • lembregts
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012