Re: Joining the group

  • joaobraz_2000
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hello Wayne,

      I've upgraded to 67 markers. Also I wanted to order the L1198 SNP through FTDNA but on the SNP order page only 4 SNPs are highlighted: M284, L126, M379, P78 and P95. How can I order the L1198? Or could the 4 SNPs available to me give the same answer as L1198?

      Thanks for your help!

      JOAO

      --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Roberts" <wayne_r_roberts@...> wrote:

      > Joao,
      >
      > Kenneth Nordtvedt has advised me he feels you should start SNP testing with L1198. He has had a look at your STR marker values and believes they indicate you will be positive for L1198.
      >
      > Regards
      > Wayne

    • Wm. Ballough
      Message 40 of 40 , Jan 14, 2013