Re: Geno 2.0 Results Received

  • lembregts
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012

    • manth43470@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
        I too am I-Z183 and Cont2a, and I couldn't transfer my information to FTDNA either.

        Also, their Ysearch upload isn't working either:
        "Hello, Yes, this is actually an ongoing problem with the GEDCOM upload feature for Y-Search and Mitosearch, so you will not be able to upload the files to those sites at this time. Unfortunately, I do not have a time frame on when this will be resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience.
        "Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need additional assistance. Have a great day.  Ashley Coursey, Family Tree DNA"

        G. Michael "Mike" Anthony
        Kit #18187
      • Bobby Carpenter
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
          I too am Z183 and Cont1C.   How many other M223 people have results of Z183 from Geno 2.0?

          Bob Carpenter
          Kit # 6060

          On 12/11/2012 10:24 AM, manth43470@... wrote:

          I too am I-Z183 and Cont2a, and I couldn't transfer my information to FTDNA either.

          Also, their Ysearch upload isn't working either:
          "Hello, Yes, this is actually an ongoing problem with the GEDCOM upload feature for Y-Search and Mitosearch, so you will not be able to upload the files to those sites at this time. Unfortunately, I do not have a time frame on when this will be resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience.
          "Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need additional assistance. Have a great day.  Ashley Coursey, Family Tree DNA"

          G. Michael "Mike" Anthony
          Kit #18187

        • sallfertorr
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
            Mike and Bob,

            Could you please email your raw files to me? I'd like to compare them.