Re: [I-M223] Some Geno 2.0 Y-DNA Answers

  • Cliff. Johnston
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012
      So we keep plugging away at it here and scoop them ;-)

      Cliff.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2012
        Just not in me to give $200 for a product the maker of which can’t provide straight answers.

        Dora

        Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 7:27 PM

        Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 5:59 PM

[...]

      • Aaron Salles Torres
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 12, 2012
          Hello, all

          I-M223 Y-Haplogroup Project members kit# 18187 (Anthony) and kit# 78983 (Eastin) (both belonging to the Cont2a subgroup) have uploaded their Geno 2.0 results to FT DNA. From that, we would conclude that Eastin is CTS1977+, whereas Anthony would be CTS6433+.

          However, when one checks their raw files, we see that neither show any mutations at these sites. This makes one wonder about the reliability of the reporting system.

          Best regards,
          Aaron Torres
          I-M223 Y-Haplogroup Project Administrator