Re: I2b1, I-M223, I2b1-XX, I2a2a-M223 ??

  • sallfertorr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      Hello, Eric

      I am working with FT DNA to update the M223 tree as soon as we have tested these new WTY SNP's. They're tree should reflect mine.

      The most up-to-date (though temporary) M223 tree can be found here: http://www.familytreedna.com/public/M223-Y-Clan,M223-Y-Clan/default.aspx?section=results

      The official FT DNA tree should be updated shortly and should look something like this one.