Re: Eupedia Hg. I2> I-M223

  • ecraw37
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
      Hello,
      Their forum is open to anyone interested in I2. I joined to suggest adding Davy Crockett to their list of so-called "famous I2 carriers" after a couple of my matches had related to me that they were descended from Davy Crockett. It looks like they added him to the list after researching the issue. Anyone can join and suggest the addition of other individuals to the list if they know of 'famous' I2 carriers.
      Cheers,
      Emil