Testing and prices

  • lruddick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012

      Where exactly on the FTDNA website do I find the application for tests and the prices?  (Roots Group 2a to test Z2054)

      Lewis M. Ruddick

    • hstyri
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        1. Log in to your account to get to your personal page:
        https://my.familytreedna.com/

        2. Click on the top menu label "Order An Upgrade" to get to the page named Order Additional DNA Tests

        3. Find the section named Advanced Tests and click on the label "Order an Advanced Test" to get to the page named Select A Product.

        4. In the box labeled "filter" you have to select test type using a pull down menu. Select the test type SNP.

        5. In the text box next to the "find" button you can type Z2054 and click on the "find" button.

        6. The marker name and price will appear and when you klick on "Add" the order is added to your cart.

        7. Click on the button labeled "Bext" and complete filling out the personal details on the order.

        Regards,
        H.Styri