Re: A test for a 1.2.1.1- M223>Z161>L801>Z76* (Cont2a)

  • hstyri
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 3, 2012
      I've ordered ZS26. There are still some days left for others in to pick a SNP and join the next batch of testing. In a few weeks the results will trickle in.

      Regards,
      H.Styri

      --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "lembregts" <lembregts@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Aaron and Håkon
      >
      > Leo
      >
      > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "hstyri" <styri@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Leo,
      > > As a group it is necessary to test all the mentioned SNPs, but it makes sense to divide the effort between several members of the group. And to avoind spending too much money on testing it makes sense to wait for results before ordering new tests.
      > >
      > > Of course, it's great that some people have enough curiosity and funds to order a large set of tests. This speeds up the process. However, there are no deadlines and no reasons for urgency.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > H.Styri
      > >

      > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "lembregts" <lembregts@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Aaron,
      > > >
      > > > Is it necesssary to test all this ZS SNP's
      > > > I have ordered L1290
      > > >
      > > > Kit 235511

    • sallfertorr
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 3, 2012
        Guys,

        I don't mean to be a pain but Cont2b really need to order these tests!!!

        --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "hstyri" <styri@...> wrote:

        > I've ordered ZS26. There are still some days left for others in to pick a SNP and join the next batch of testing. In a few weeks the results will trickle in.
        >
        > Regards,
        > H.Styri
        >

        > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "lembregts" <lembregts@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks Aaron and Håkon
        > >
        > > Leo
        > >
        > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "hstyri" <styri@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Leo,
        > > > As a group it is necessary to test all the mentioned SNPs, but it makes sense to divide the effort between several members of the group. And to avoind spending too much money on testing it makes sense to wait for results before ordering new tests.
        > > >
        > > > Of course, it's great that some people have enough curiosity and funds to order a large set of tests. This speeds up the process. However, there are no deadlines and no reasons for urgency.
        > > >
        > > > Regards,
        > > > H.Styri

      • Kevin Latendresse
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 6, 2012
          Aaron,

          I have just now signed up for L1290 and ZS6. I hope our coordinated effort moves along as well as it has in recent months.

          --- In mailto:I-M223%40yahoogroups.com, "kevin.latendresse" <kevin.latendresse@...> wrote:

          > Aaron,
          >
          > What would be a good test for me to sign up for?
          >
          > Kevin #227692 in 1.2.1.1- M223>Z161>L801>Z76* (Cont2a)

        • lembregts
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 11, 2012
            Håkon,

            I am not a wealthy person but the research must go on and in my case very quickly because I be already 73 year's old. So I ordered 3-9-2012 also ZS15, 16 and 18.

            Regards

            Leo

            --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "hstyri" <styri@...> wrote:

            > Leo,
            > As a group it is necessary to test all the mentioned SNPs, but it makes sense to divide the effort between several members of the group. And to avoind spending too much money on testing it makes sense to wait for results before ordering new tests.
            >
            > Of course, it's great that some people have enough curiosity and funds to order a large set of tests. This speeds up the process. However, there are no deadlines and no reasons for urgency.
            >
            > Regards,
            > H.Styri
            >

            > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "lembregts" <lembregts@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Aaron,
            > >
            > > Is it necesssary to test all this ZS SNP's
            > > I have ordered L1290
            > >
            > > Kit 235511
            > >
            > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "sallfertorr" <sallfertorr@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello, Kevin
            > > >
            > > > You have a lot to choose from: L1290, ZS6, ZS7, ZS11, ZS14, ZS15, ZS16, ZS18, ZS26.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > > Aaron Torres

          • Clifford Johnston
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 11, 2012
              Leo,

              Hang in there – I’m close behind you ;-)

              Cliff.

              I am not a wealthy person but the research must go on and in my case very
              quickly because I be already 73 year's old. So I ordered 3-9-2012 also ZS15,
              16 and 18.

              Regards

              Leo

              --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "hstyri" <styri@...> wrote:

              > Leo,
              > As a group it is necessary to test all the mentioned SNPs, but it makes
              sense to divide the effort between several members of the group. And to
              avoind spending too much money on testing it makes sense to wait for results
              before ordering new tests.

              > Of course, it's great that some people have enough curiosity and funds to
              order a large set of tests. This speeds up the process. However, there are
              no deadlines and no reasons for urgency.

              > Regards,
              > H.Styri
              >

              > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "lembregts" <lembregts@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Aaron,
              > >
              > > Is it necesssary to test all this ZS SNP's
              > > I have ordered L1290
              > >
              > > Kit 235511
              > >
              > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "sallfertorr" <sallfertorr@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hello, Kevin
              > > >
              > > > You have a lot to choose from: L1290, ZS6, ZS7, ZS11, ZS14, ZS15,
              ZS16, ZS18, ZS26.

              > > > Thanks,
              > > > Aaron Torres
              > > >
              > > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "kevin.latendresse"

            • dale perry
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 11, 2012
                Me to ,don't give up and remember this is for the future generations to come and it's worth it.

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 12, 2012
                  Leo,
                  Let us hope you'll be with us for years to come. However, you're quite right that growing older means less reason to postpone any task we want to see finished.

                  Regards,

                  Håkon

                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 13, 2012
                    Clifford, Dale and Håkon I'm very grateful with your sympathy.
                    My mother was 97 when she dead last January so there is still hope for me.

                    Regards

                    Leo

                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 13, 2012
                      You are very welcome. 97 is to me a long life  and as long as it is  quality  years it a beautiful thing and a gift to those around .  Have a great day  Dale

                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 13, 2012
                        Leo,

                        Sympathy? Hell, we’re all in the same boat that you are in ;-) lol...

                        Cliff.