Re: ISOGG

  • lembregts
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
      Hi Aaron et al,

      I am very curious where in the tree SNP Z76 has remained. Can someone tell me a bit more about this guestion. Is Z76 Upstream or Downstream Z161?

      Thanks

      Kit 235511

      --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "sallfertorr" <sallfertorr@...> wrote:

      > Hello, all
      >
      > Please check out updated ISOGG tree. Progress is being made: http://www.isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpI.html .
      >
      > Still waiting for FT DNA to deliver L1228 result so this SNP can be included as well.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Aaron Torres
      >
      > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "sallfertorr" <sallfertorr@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello, Robert
      > >
      > > This issue has been solved a while ago. Lewin had a Z161 back-mutation.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Aaron Torres
      > >
      > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "rob919ert" <robert.hofstee@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Aaron,
      > > >
      > > > Thanks for your answer.
      > > > Just one more question:
      > > > Has the ambiguity with regard to 130087 (Lewin) SNP Z161 been solved already. According to his results this SNP is negative while it should be positive because of his other results. (L801+, Z76+).
      > > > Regards,
      > > > Robert
      > > > (E5922)

    • sallfertorr
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
        Hello, Leo

        The question is whether Z76 is upstream or downstream from L801, or phyloequivalent to it. So far, it seems phyloequivalent to L801, despite our hopes of encountering L801+, Z76- individuals.

        --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "lembregts" <lembregts@...> wrote:

        > Hi Aaron et al,
        >
        > I am very curious where in the tree SNP Z76 has remained. Can someone tell me a bit more about this guestion. Is Z76 Upstream or Downstream Z161?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Kit 235511
        >

        > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "sallfertorr" <sallfertorr@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello, all
        > >
        > > Please check out updated ISOGG tree. Progress is being made: http://www.isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpI.html .
        > >
        > > Still waiting for FT DNA to deliver L1228 result so this SNP can be included as well.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Aaron Torres
        > >
        > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "sallfertorr" <sallfertorr@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hello, Robert
        > > >
        > > > This issue has been solved a while ago. Lewin had a Z161 back-mutation.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks,
        > > > Aaron Torres

      • EDWARD FLEET
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 6, 2012
          Thanks a lot for this information, Aaron. I enjoyed getting it. Best Regards; Ned Fleet