941Re: [I-M223] Re: Exciting news!!! Early days of M223 to be revealed... (Phase 1)

  • Eric Wilson
    Jul 1 8:21 AM
      OK, Aaron,  That makes sense.

      One more offer; Should we test kit# 162690 Wilson for L1226 to determine whether or not it is a singular private mutation?

      Cheers;

      E!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 13:18, sallfertorr <sallfertorr@...> wrote:

      Hello, Eric

      No, thank you, because these orders should come from unrelated lines, as distant as possible. And we need a person who is negative for both L699 and L703 (in other words, P78+). We also need a P78+ person to test L1228 (for he negative result as well).

      --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "Wilson, Eric" <eric@...> wrote:

      > Aaron;
      >
      > I also maintain kit# * 162690* Wilson (3rd cousin).
      >
      > Should I order L699 and L703 for that kit as well, to that end?
      >

      > Cheers;
      >
      > E!
      >

      > On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM, sallfertorr <sallfertorr@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Thanks a lot, Eric.
      > >
      > > I'm currently enlisting P78+ volunteers to test for L699 and L703 so we
      > > can put your group on the ISOGG map.
      > >
      > > Aaron Torres
      > >
      > > --- In I-M223@yahoogroups.com, "Wilson, Eric" <eric@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Z2054 ordered.