      From: I-M223@yahoogroups.com [mailto:I-M223@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:16 AM
      To: I-M223@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] McLean #39026 (IslesSc) SNP PF1583- and PF5084-

      Hello Bob and Jeffery,

      It would seem we are getting down to some of the "private" mutations that are taking part in particular paternal lines.

      It would seem from Big Y results that these "known" SNP, PF1583, PF5084 and PAGES00052 may be specific mutation that occurred in certain family lines of those Isles Scots members that tested positive.

      What is apparent from Big Y testing and YFull analysis is a structure that looks like but may change as more analyses are completed.

      1- M223
      1.2- CTS616, CTS9183
      1.2.1- Y3721, Y4745
      1.2.1.2- M284 (Isles, Isles P Group 1)
      1.2.1.2.1- L1195 (Isles P Group 2)
      1.2.1.2.1.1- L1193 (Isles E)
      1.2.1.2.1.1.1 L1194 (Isles E)
      1.2.1.2.1.2- L126, L137, L369 (Isles Limbo)

      1.2.1.2.1.2.1- F2696, S7753/Y4171 (Isles Sc, Isles Irish)

      1.2.1.2.1.2.1.1- Y4172

      1.2.1.2.1.2.1.2- Y4750

      1.2.1.2.1.2.1.2.1- S15280

      Time will tell as Big Y analysis reveals more and we move closer to the present down the SNP tree.

      Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:53 PM

      Hi Wayne,

      When I did the WTY, my Pages00052 result was T-, has this SNP designation been changed to PF1583?

      Sincerely,

      Jeffery W. Gibbon Kit #113655

      757-818-0159 Cell Phone