      Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:22 PM
      Subject: [I-M223] Re: Cont2a/Cont1 CTS6433+ sector tree

      Hi Wayne,

      Browsing through the East Anglia Geographical DNA project (FTDNA), I came across my FTDNA BigY SNP results (Layton #76513) and those of another project member (Bee # N25641). We were both classified there as '!2c2a1a2a1' – yet another variation of nomenclature!

      What I am unable to determine is whether or not Bee #N25641 has joined the M223 group and submitted his BAM file to YFull. As he is evidently close to my SNP results, I would be most interested to see where he fits (or would fit) into the Ytree.

      Any ideas?

      Ian

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic