      From: 'Wayne Roberts' wayne_r_roberts@... [I-M223] <I-M223@yahoogroups.com>
      To: I-M223 List <I-M223@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 12:14 pm
      Subject: [I-M223] Two more SNPs available to order.

      Two more SNPs have been added to the FTDNA's Advanced SNPs list and are now available for order.

      The first, PF6654 was found only in Geno 2.0 test for Martin kit # 158501 and at present seems confined to the small clade Cont1c2. It is downstream of Z190 and parallel to Z79. My suggestion would be for one of the other Martin members of this clade order PF6654 to confirm it was not some Geno 2.0 error. A good candidate from Cont1c to also test for PF6654 would be Yoder kit 171045.

      The second, Y4760, was found through Big Y testing and YFull analysis for Alfeld kit # 95338 and Elders kit # 219446, both from the Roots Group 2b (R9-12) and is downstream of Z2054 and the other new SNP that tags Roots Group 2b, BY18. It is difficult to predict any pattern in the STR markers which may suggest someone is Y4760+ with just two confirmed positives. The Roberts cluster in Roots Group 2b are negative for Y4760. Volunteers from Roots Group 2b to test for Y4760 would be welcomed.

      If you are unclear on how to order an SNP, please ask and I will send you instructions.