      Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 3:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] Re: Cont2a/Cont1 CTS6433+ sector tree

      Thanks Wayne for including the family names in the respective branches of our sector in the M-223 tree. It's much easier to see who are our closest cousins this way (than having just ID numbers).
      I was wondering why Yfull was not going further than the L1198 SNP given that we know that Z166 is further downstream. But I realized that Z166 was not read by BigY. On the other hand, Z187 was included in the BigY and I'm clearly positive and if I'm not mistaken is at the same level of Z166. So why haven't they opened a new branch down L1198?  Thanks! JOAO

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic