      From: "Ger Huijbregts ger.huijbregts@... [I-M223]"
      <I-M223@yahoogroups.com>
      To: <I-M223@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 7:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] Re: Cont2a/Cont1 CTS6433+ sector tree

      Hi Wayne

      Thank you for the new version of the Yfull tree.
      This was the first time I took a look at it.
      My terminal SNP is CTS1977 and I tested negative for CTS1858 and P95. So, I
      looked for these SNP’s.
      To my surprise, the Yfull tree doesn’t have P95. Is there any documentation
      of this absence?

      Op 8 aug. 2014, om 09:51 heeft 'Wayne Roberts'
      wayne_r_roberts@... [I-M223] <I-M223@yahoogroups.com> het
      volgende geschreven:

      Yahoo Groups Links
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic