4289Re: [I-M223] New BigY test?

  • Dena Bush
    Aug 4, 2014
      I will have to look at my Uncle Reese Layton's kit #296606 (I think that is his number) and see if we are in that group.  We only had him test for the YDNA- most that could be tested.  Thanks for responding Dena

      On Monday, August 4, 2014 1:42 PM, "laytonian73@... [I-M223]" <I-M223@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dena,

      I fear I have no possible connections between my Norfolk (UK) family and your 1790 Thomas in America. Our Norfolk haplogroup is definitely the former I2b1*, now relabelled as a branch of M-223, clade I-CTS6433*. Unless your Laytons match this haplogroup, I must assume that we are completely unrelated, in spite of the similar surname.

      Regards,

      Ian

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic