      Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 10:11 PM
      Subject: [I-M223] New BigY test?

      Hi Wayne,

      I am considering ordering a new BigY test for an 8th cousin (with the earliest MRCA I can find: Thomas Layton b 1664). Is this the best way to go, or would later branches be of more interest?

      I see that FTDNA have recently reduced the price of their BigY test $595. This is still pretty steep, so I wonder if you have a spare coupon that I might use (I gave you mine earlier)?

      Cheers,

      Ian

      (YF01777; kit # 76513)

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic