3863Re: [I-M223] Update March 7th

    Mar 8, 2014
      The SNP, L141, I mentioned in the update, has now been shown NOT to be useful as all of the new Big Y results that came out today also have L141+ so it is upstream of or at least phyloequivalent to M223. Sorry to get people's hopes up.

      Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 1:33 AM
      Subject: [I-M223] Update March 7th

      Hello all,

      I have finished (I hope) updating the Continental 1 (2to1, 1-X, 1, 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e, 1f), The Chromo2 data will also lead to further branches now that the position on the Y chromosome of each S series SNP has been released by Dr. Wilson of BritainsDNA. Comparisons of derived SNPs will now be possible between Geno 2.0, Big Y, Chromo2 and Full Genomes. We only have two Big Y test results to date for Hepworth and Talley, both from Cont2a, both L141+ but Hepworth also being L147.1+ and ZS20+ (and S4904/ZS21+ from Chromo2). It is hoped more Big Y results will be released at the end of each week through to March 28th for the orders placed Nov-Dec.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic