      Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:29 AM
      Subject: [I-M223] RE: Chromo2 M223

      Hi Colin,

      In our group we have only one person Cochran (#329342) but probably his result is pending because I can't see his STR. Maybe Wayne could check him but I don't know if he is this same person who Ken marked 214. If he is this same person this could indicate one of Isles-Scot group.
      Now we have to wait for update Chromo2 by K. Nordtvedt. Maybe he has received new data.

      Regards,
      Tom

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic