      Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 2:12 PM
      Subject: [I-M223] A little off topic for 223

      I was wondering if any members here know of anyone / company who could help me make sense of my admixture results? I am very interested in my genetic heritage because I know pretty well nothing about it. My gedmatch results seem to be all over the place and I can't make much sense of it! So any help or advice would be appreciated!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic