3803Re: [I-M223] Chromo2 M223

  • Scott Hunter
    Feb 4, 2014
      Thanks, Tom, but I'm afraid the cost  is well beyond my limit for these tests. I guess I'll wait for more focussed and less expensive tests when they become available.

      Scott

      On Feb 4, 2014, at 4:42 PM, <qumavren@...> <qumavren@...> wrote:

      Hello Scott,
      You don't have to wait on further results of test BIG-Y or FGC.
      Your line is not good recognized. Because your roots are Irish it will be very nice for researchers and your group if you order Chromo2 which tested only SNP but different than Geno 2.0 or known SNPs from FTDNA. Time from receiving the kit to release of results is 6-8 weeks. During this time probably nothing exciting happens but your results could be useful for development your branch.
      If you could spend this money for Chromo2 it is good spend money.
      Kind regards,
      Tom

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic