      Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 6:21 AM
      Subject: [I-M223] Chromo2 M223

      Kenneth Nordtvedt has published SNPs tree of new markers from Chromo2 (britainsdna.com). Look at http://knordtvedt.home.bresnan.net/ and open file: Chromo2M223.pptx

      Many new SNPs belong to group of L1228, Roots and somebody of probably Cont-2c or different man of Cont-2 (McMillan group?).
      Markers S1984=PF810 create a new branch Cont-2 (Johnston clan,  Arnold group or a new?)
      CTS6433 group has a few new markers into his branches.
      Interesting that Isles group does not have many markers.
      At present we can't see any new markers in Cont-3.

      Kit number consist of three digits, for example: 192
      #269 belongs to two branches: S5025 and CTS1977 but probably it is some mistake.

      Regards,
      Tom

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic