3533RE: [I-M223] I-M223 tools

  • Scott E. Stewart
    Oct 22, 2013

      Wayne, For those of us who are accustomed to FTDNA’s rendition and aren’t as familiar with Full Genomes Corp., please let us know more about the format in which FullGenome’s information is provided and how you would use the information for genealogy or to benefit the knowledge of the M223 Project?  Thanks, Scott

      From: I-M223@yahoogroups.com [mailto:I-M223@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wayne Roberts
      Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 10:10 PM
      To: I-M223@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [I-M223] I-M223 tools

      Brian,

      Here is the link.

      Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 12:37 PM

      Wayne,

      If I may ask. Who is doing your test? Just, in case. I get the opportunity to test.

      Brian

      On Monday, October 21, 2013 10:12 PM, Wayne Roberts <wayne_r_roberts@...> wrote:

      Thanks Brian for your best wishes to all here.

      I can inform you that there are at least two members of the I-M223 Project undertaking the Full Genome Sequencing. One is from the CTS6433+ sector and the other is myself from the L1229, Z2054 sector. My sample is presently at a lab in LA being sequenced. I hope to have some information to share with everyone by December if all goes well.